1. The controller of your personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”),
after registration on the website and in connection with the use of its functionality is the ECO-INNOVA Foundation with its registered office in Wrocław (53-674) at ul. Legnicka 46A/12.
2. Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator, in particular for the following purposes:
a) conclusion and performance of the contract for the provision of electronic services under the conditions described in the “Portal Regulations”,
b) sending messages containing commercial information,
c) conducting marketing of entities cooperating with the Administrator (with prior consent),
d) enabling contact with the Administrator via contact forms,
e) defence against possible claims,
f) analytical and statistical analysis.
4. The data will be transferred to entities processing them on our behalf on the basis of contracts with the Administrator, but only for the purpose and to the extent necessary for the above purposes, including m.in. entities providing IT services or other services to ensure the proper functioning of the www.neetjob.eu website, such entities processing the data only in accordance with the instructions of the Administrator.
5. In addition to these entities, your data may only be made available to entities authorised to do so under national or Union law. The website administrator has taken due care to adequately secure the personal data provided, and in particular against its availability to unauthorized persons.
6. Your personal data will be processed only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing or until your consent is revoked. The Controller reserves the right to process data for a period of up to 3 months from the moment of achieving the objectives in connection with the achievement of its own analytical and statistical purposes.
7. Your personal data may be processed on the basis of:
a) consent (Article 6(1)(a) gdpr), in particular for the marketing purposes of cooperating entities,
b) in connection with the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject before the conclusion of the contract (Article 6(1)(b) gdpr), in particular in the case of ordering a Newsletter service or in connection with the use of the functionalities of the www.neetjob.eu portal described in the Portal Terms and Conditions;c) compliance with an obligation under both national and Union law in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR;
d) for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including answering questions sent through the “Contact” tab and for statistical and analytical purposes of the Administrator, where it is the Administrator’s legitimate interest to be able to carry out analyses and statistics of his actions resulting from Art. 6 paragraph 1(f) GDPR, as well as for the purpose of defending against possible claims on the basis of a legitimate interest of the Administrator where the Administrator’s legitimate interest is to defend the Administrator against third-party claims.
8. At any time it is possible to withdraw consents expressed on the website, including consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes of entities cooperating with the Administrator. Revocation of consent to processing will not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out before its withdrawal.
9. You have the right to request access to, rectification, erasure, portability or restriction of their processing, as well as the right to object to the processing.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please send us an email to: email@example.com
10. The security of personal data is a priority for us, however, if you consider that when processing your personal data we violate the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Consent to cookies: